Saturday 20 July 2013

Dad discovers hotel kids entertainer grooming his daughter, 14, with 600 Facebook messages


Her dad found the sneaky pervert had been grooming her for days – and was trying to lure her into a hotel toilet for sex
Predator: Duymaz with the youngster
Predator: Duymaz with the youngster
It was just a quick glance over his 14-year-old daughter’s shoulder – but it was enough to set alarm bells ringing for Shaun Cunningham.
He was horrified to find the smitten youngster had been exchanging explicit texts with a 31-year-old kids entertainer who worked at their holiday hotel.
And as he investigated further, he found the sneaky pervert had been grooming her for days – exchanging more than 600 Facebook messages.
They had become increasingly graphic – and culminated in him trying to lure her into a hotel toilet for sex.
Sickened Shaun, 34, insisted the hotel call the police, claiming the hotel worker was well aware of his daughter’s age.
And last night smarmy Saney Duymaz, nicknamed Coco, was in custody and facing a possible jail sentence after being charged with “planning the assault of a minor”.
The grooming scandal happened at Marmaris on Turkey’s south coast – the same resort where holiday Brit Faye Jones, 16, recently ran away for four days with local drifter Murat Can Ertani, 22, before being tearfully reunited with her distraught mum Rhonda.
club aida marmaris
Holiday: The Aida hotel in Marmaris
Shaun arrived in Marmaris with partner Laura and his two children, including his daughter, a fortnight ago for a break with his brother Steve and his family.
He said: “Steve was staying in the Club Aida hotel and we were staying around the corner so I paid to book into their restaurant for a week so we could all eat together.
“My daughter didn’t want to go, but then after the first night she always wanted to go back.
She started dressing up for when we would go, so I thought something wasn’t right.
“I could see she’d taken a bit of a shine to this Coco, one of the entertainment staff.
"But she’s 14 and he knew that. It’s a no go. Yes, she was flirting with him a bit. But you don’t go there. Every man knows that.
“Everywhere we went in Marmaris they were over-friendly when they wanted your money or it was part of their job and that is fair enough to a point, that is how they work.
“But I kept my eye on her. I’m forever going mad at her because she’s always on Facebook so I was watching her and everything seemed all right.”
Friendly: Duymaz with the 14-year-old's dad Shaun
Unknown to Shaun, Duymaz and his daughter exchanged 607 messages on the social networking site between Saturday and Wednesday.
Shaun said he saw the entertainment team collecting contact details from young girls around the hotel but didn’t think his daughter would have been gullible enough to give hers.
At first Duymaz told the schoolgirl he was too old for her and nothing should happen.
But within five days the messages had turned sexual.
Saney wrote: “When I am not with you I am thinking about you.”
He then described himself “wanting” her in an explicit way. Luckily Shaun intervened in the nick of time.
He said: “I was going to the bar and saw over her shoulder that she was writing, ‘It’s difficult because of my family…’. I grabbed the phone off her and she went mad and ran off.
“We found her crying in the toilets and I got her to unlock the phone so I could see what she was writing.
“What I saw knocked me sick. I didn’t think I was going to see that type of stuff.
He was definitely operating, trying to get her. I knew what he was doing and she fell for it hook, line and sinker.”
14 yr old girl groomed by Turkish entertainer Saney Duymaz aka Coco
Evidence: Dad Shaun found the Facebook messages
 
The final exchange between the pair saw Duymaz try to meet up with the youngster in the hotel toilets.
The conversation, in his broken English, read:
Duymaz: for I want you
Girl: I want you so much
Duymaz: im oll the time thinking of you
Girl: Me too
Duymaz: not the same
Girl: Why
Duymaz: because when I’m tolking with you im oll my body with you
Girl: me too
Duymaz: You want in toilet
Girl: When
Duymaz: I and you. When im go toilet I say you
Girl: maybe. Its difficult because of my family
Duymaz: don’t worry. Jast be carefull
Girl: I want too
Duymaz: ok
The Cunningham family demanded the police be called.
Shaun said: “The police brought him out of his room and were holding him in the hotel while we were there.
"I went up and told him, ‘You are a nonce and now you have been caught’.
“At the police station I could see him sat there. He looked up, saw me and kept his head down. He knew it was over.
“I wanted to walk up and smack him in the face for what he had done but he will get what’s coming to him in prison now.
"The police promised me they take things like this very seriously.”
A general view of the city of Marmaris
Resort: The Turkish town of Marmaris
 
Sources in Turkey confirmed Duymaz had been arrested and, faced with the overwhelming evidence of the messages, had admitted grooming a minor.
The daughter said she did not want to press charges, but Shaun said he wanted Duymaz off the streets so he could no longer target other young girls.
A Turkish police source said: “Duymaz has been charged with planning the assault of a minor on Facebook.
“He admitted it to officers and has been before a judge. He is looking at a long time in prison for this.”
Shaun, originally from Greater Manchester but now living in Cornwall, flew back to England on the first available flight yesterday.
His brother Steve, 38, from Stockport, cut short his holiday with his family after saying he was too disgusted to stay in the resort any longer.
Shaun said: “We booked the trip about six months ago. We wanted to have a nice relaxing family holiday together.
“I spent the whole of last week keeping an eye on my daughter, making sure she was all right – yet she still managed to get involved in all this.”
He added: “You don’t think it could happen to your daughter, to your child, no one ever does. But it can – and people need to be warned.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...