Tuesday 16 July 2013

I am bad at planning holidays: Daniel Radcliffe


Daniel Radcliffe

The 23-year-old actor, who played the boy wizard in 'Harry Potter' series, said he finds its difficult to spare some time for holidays, reported Contact music. "I am really bad at booking in nice breaks.

I had four days off when I went away with a couple of friends to Cornwall a few months ago," he said. "I was trying to work out with someone the other day when the last time was that I stopped working for more than two weeks.

It is beyond living memory. To be honest, I like it this way. I have always had very structured time since the age of ten," he added. The actor, who lately expressed his admiration for acting, finds it hard to recall the last time he took a break from his hectic schedule.

"I don't know when the last time was I had a holiday. I am now actively trying to develop other interests," he said.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...