Thursday 11 July 2013

Shailene Woodley Scores Feature in Marie Claire August 2013


                             Posted Thursday July 11, 2013 2:18 PM GMT

Taking some time away from the set of her upcoming film "Divergent," Shailene Woodley scores a feature in the August 2013 issue of Marie Claire magazine.
While rocking designer duds from Rodarte and Vans for the adorable Peter Ash Lee-shot spread, the 21-year-old actress opened up about avoiding Hollywood labels and reveals her alternate career plans.
Check out a few highlights from Miss Woodley's interview below. For more, be sure to visit Marie Claire!
On not referring to herself as a "celebrity":
"I don't use [celebrity] to describe myself. In high school, a lot of my friends didn't know I was an actor because I didn't talk about it. They would come to school and be like, 'Wait, were you on My name is Earl last night?' It was something that I kept under wraps because I did it for myself and not for anybody else."
On the struggles she experiences everyday:
"I struggle in real life trying to balance my natural connection to the earth and the somewhat materialistic side of the industry I am in... Anything over a certain amount of money freaks me out."
On other job aspirations she has:
"If I didn't have acting, I would be just as happy. I would probably be an herbalist, or maybe I would open a fruit stand on a Hawaiian island."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...